Senior Strategist (brand strategy)
One of Seattle’s fastest growing private agencies is on the hunt for a talented brand and creative strategist. This person will be partnering with the Head of Brand Strategy as a force for innovative brand thinking, tackling high impact and agency critical projects. The ideal candidate has 4-7 years of experience managing strategic and creative efforts and has experience working in a similar sized agency (i.e., under 50 people) and experience within the technology space.
- Brand-level thinker | The altitude of your ideas is a brand’s vision, it’s equity with people, and its trajectory in culture and the market it operates in.
- Collaborative partner | Your gravity with teams and clients comes from your ability to create space for both people and ideas, believing that the best discovery happens in the doing by sharing early rough thinking and building together
- Audience obsessed | Whether from a research study or an overheard conversation at the neighborhood bodega, your richest input and inspiration are the people you’re trying to reach.
- Inquisitive | Never taking things at face value, you ask why or why not, leading to new perspectives and ideas.
- Brand strategy & creative planning | You develop sharp and generative strategic ideas that open doors to strengthen the client’s brand position, create new value for their business and their customers, and set clear avenues for creative exploration.
- Disruptive thinking | You start projects by asking good questions, challenging assumptions, and thinking differently. You develop paths forward that excite teams.
- Research | You support qualitative and quantitative research with an eye for what’s useful and a bias towards outputs that inspire vs manuals that gather digital dust.
- Briefs | Whether a more traditional Word doc, a PowerPoint presentation, or a simple photo of a whiteboard, you’re able to craft strong briefs fitting whatever best serves your project and team.
- Leaps of faith | Through your work you help your clients and team members experiment with new thinking and explore fresh approaches to known problems.
- Creative directing | Working with and guiding your creative team is second nature at all stages of the process; it’s as natural for them to be in the strategy work as it is for you to be in the creative work.
- Support the strategic work for multiple global enterprise clients in the technology space and the logistics category
- Tackle brand strategy projects, including positioning, messaging, and brand mannerisms
- Support other areas of strategic work including GTM plans and CX program development
- Support the development of the learning plan for audience, brand, product, and competitive insights in key global markets
- Support primary research partners in executing research studies
- Analyze primary and secondary research for insights and recommendations
- Brief creatives and partner with creative leads to develop creative campaign work, acting as part guide and part sounding board
- When appropriate, oversee and manage execution of the strategic and creative vision, guaranteeing the vision sold matches what’s made and that when plan meets reality, adjustments are sound and well communicated
- Develop partnerships with creative and program management teams to enhance the work
Medical, dental & vision
It is the policy of BnB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.