Associate Creative Director - Design
We are looking for a design focused Associate Creative Director to join one of Seattle’s fasted growing privately held agencies. The successful candidate will not only contribute to efforts across the agency, but also lead on primary clients in the ed-tech, CPG and enterprise tech space. They’ll partner closely with a strategy lead and program manager to help shape and develop the creative vision for these clients, overseeing the development and delivery of projects from initial idea to flawless execution. This is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help accelerate the growth of this brand development company through your powerful design skills and imaginative creative ideas.
- Collaborative creative leader | Your gravity with teams and clients comes from your unique perspective and ability to adapt and develop ideas throughout the creative process — from strategy and concepting, to production and execution, you improve every step.
- Design Communications problem solver | You’re an expert at translate conceptual ideas into tangible realities through design and conceptual thinking. You’re a rockstar at crafting work and ideas, big and small, that connects a leading brand to their audience.
- Client service obsessed | You’re driven by uncovering new and exciting opportunities for our clients. You partner closely and build relationships that foster trust and explore fresh approaches to solving brand and business problems in and out of your creative work.
- A creator | Your senior design perspective doesn’t come with a distance from the making of the work; you love rolling up your sleeves to concept, craft, and produce creative ideas across the marketing spectrum.
What you love and are great at doing
- Creatively driven | You are fueled by a passion not just for crafting and ideating, but also by knowing how to communicate to your partners to bring others along for the ride.
- Project planning | You start projects by setting altitude creatively and work closely with strategy and project management partners to establish milestones, check-ins, internal and external reviews all in-service of building a strong client service relationship and developing clear paths for the work to move forward.
- Enterprise-level expertise | You excel at working with a range of clients, from scrappy start-ups to enterprise-level technology giants. You drive brand and business impact with a clear understanding of what our client partners and brands need to advance creative thinking.
- Excellent presentation skills | You are at home engaging with clients in both creative presentations and strategic working sessions, a confident communicator, and a strong client relationship builder.
- Team partnership | Working with other creatives as well as your strategic and program management partners comes second nature at all stages of the process; it’s as natural for you to be involved early to help define the strategic direction of the work as it is for you to involve other disciplines in concepting and execution.
Creative and client leadership
- Responsible for the oversight of creative output for various accounts and projects.
- In partnership with program management and strategy lead responsible for the servicing, nurturing, and growth of our clients’ creative businesses.
- In partnership with program management lead, identify and prioritize resourcing and project needs, investment opportunities and growth opportunities for client business.
- Work with program management and strategy leads to develop a strong and successful client relationship based in trust, and partnership. Help set the tone and culture for other team leaders and members.
- Lead and manage creative campaigns and initiatives for our clients in ed-tech, CPG and enterprise technology space.
- Helping to lead, mentor and grow a talented team of thinkers, and problem-solving copywriters, art directors and production designers.
- The ability to contribute to strategy, lead and contribute to concepting, planning, and execution of integrated marketing campaigns and digital activations across a wide range of media and platforms, especially in the social/digital space.
- Experience with best practices and emerging trends for how brands utilize social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest.
Collaboration and partnership
- Develop deep partnerships with strategy, program management and production leads.
- Set the example for multidisciplinary teams working effectively together on the development of strategic and creative projects (ex. research, social channel development, campaigns, brand development and content production)
- Partner with production lead to support and run video/photo productions and manage vendor relationships.
- Mentor team members and support the building of agency muscles and rhythms, helping cement agency process to help us scale and best practices for continued success.
Medical, dental & vision
It is the policy of BnB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.